Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Special Treat (New DJDP Mashup Mix)

OK fellow thought criminals & enemies of the State... I was not able to do a show last night, so I am giving you a Special Treat:
The DJDP Paul Harvey 'Sugar Candy' mashup.

I threw this together for my show a few weeks ago and it has become somewhat requested, so I thought I'd post it here.

If there's any more interest for the works of DJ Dacron Polyester (DJDP to his naff mates), give me feedback here & I'll post 'em.

Yours in Liberty & Freedom

The Impaler

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home