Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Club Impaler Overnight - 03 may 2005 hr 1

Here is hour 1 of the three hour show, as broadcast on the W0KIE Satellite Radio Network, Radio Free Dishnuts, WTND-LP (Macomb, IL), and various internet feeds & micropower FM station around the US.

First hour: Due to a last minute "Hey, Dad, come and pick me up at my boyfriend's house" call I got to the ImpalerMicrophone a little late. Those who were listening live got an extra 15 minutes of the host before me, so I re-created the opening, using last week's open plus an Alex Jones montage I haven't played in a while. Yes, it was produced here. We discussed things like the new Dr Who and how it was becoming relevant with the state of things, and how Blair was perceived as a liar, even by comedy shows on the BBC as recently as Friday last. Ramblin' but a worthwhile listen.


Articles came from the "A Big Secret" message board and the Jack Blood Program news board. Enjoy :)

Hour 1 of 03 May 2005 broadcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home