Sunday, February 06, 2005

Podcast of the Impaler #5

Podcast of the Impaler #005.

Yes, it is a bit delayed, but we continue with the third portion of the Shadow Manifesto readings. Written some time in 2002, there are foretellings of the current time and the upcoming New Age of Darkness, as well as an admonishment to Pagans to 'take off their blinders and quit opting for the sugar-coated teachings'....

My sincere apologies for the delay, hopefully I will be more timely in getting these produced and published for your enlightenment and learning.

Also, apologies, as the audio quality is a bit harsh on this one, I tried to clean it up in post-production, but I am afraid the efforts were less then sucessful. I will effort to be better in subsequent podcast issues.

Again, spread these words as you would see fit, and may you be Blessed in the hearing and appreciating of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home